It’s inspired by the South American Quechua word for ‘Royal Hummingbird’. In their culture, this tiny bird represents:
– a powerful communicator and connector, similar to the Greek god Mercury
– embarking on an epic journey: these tiny birds migrate for hundreds of miles demonstrating that it is possible to achieve the seemingly impossible
– a sense of joy and sweetness – they only feed from the sweetest nectar
– cross pollination – they only stop briefly at each flower but help to ensure the long-term success of the plant and
– awareness, balance and stillness in motion.